Applications of Air Classifiers
Our air classifiers, which include self-diffluent classifiers and multi-stage classifiers, are mainly used to sort materials by the combination of particle size, density and shape, etc.; and also used to wipe off impurities in powder materials. Specifically, air separators can be used for separating coarse materials in submicron powders and nano-powders.
Classification for sticky, low-fluidity substances is also possible.
- Self-diffluent Classifier
Handling capacity (t/h): 0.05~0.25
Fineness (um): 2-150
Efficiency (η=%): 70~90
Main power (kw): 1.5-2.2
- Multi-Stage Classifier
LHP multi-stage classifier, which is a closed-loop system composed of several LHB self-diffluent classifiers, can sort materials into different groups with different particle size distribution.
Handling capacity (t/h): 50- 200
Fineness (um): 2-150
- LHU Contraflow Classifier
LHU contraflow classifier delivers the materials from wind suction device to classifier. And then, under the centrifugal force from classifier wheel and the gravity produced by airflow orientation device, the particles will finally have fine and coarse classifying. LHU contraflow classifier featured with strong dispersibility is perfect for viscous material, materials of worse fluidity and so on.
- Whirlwind Air Classifier
The whirlwind air classifier of LHB-C series for coarse powder is innovatively designed. It is composed of classifier, housing, air dispersing cone, air circulating unit, and fineness control device. The raw material is delivered to the air separator and then raised by airflow. The coarse powder will drop down to the conical part and discharged. In the meantime, the fine powder is separated by the fan impeller.
- LHB Centrifugal Air Classifier
LHB Centrifugal Air Classifier is independently developed and produced by our company. It combines self-distribution grading technology and centrifugal grading technology to make full use of the high-temperature airflow in the production line (temperature up to 100-300 °C) to achieve ultra-fine grading effect. Its main features are: The high-temperature airflow can be fully utilized to ensure the full dispersion of materials ...
Common Features of Zhengyuan Air Classifiers
- Low energy consumption: Our air classifiers can save as much as 50% energy comparing to traditional vertical type or horizontal type classifiers.
- High production efficiency: our air classifier combined the advantages of inertial classification technology and centrifugal classification technology.
- High precision classification help guarantee that there is no oversize granularity and remains, etc. in finished products.
- Longer service life: our air classifier has a low rotation speed while classifying materials in the same size, which help reduce the wear of impellers.
- Full range of specifications: different air classifiers will be offered for your different needs.
- Can be matched-use with wide variety of grinding mills, like ball mills, Raymond mills, impact mills or jet mills, etc.
- Eco-friendly: No dust pollution for negative pressure production environment.
- High automation gives a simple operation and stable performance.
Working Principle of Air Classifiers
Materials are fed into self-diffluent classification system for first time separating: majority coarse materials will be separated and the remained coarse materials will be sorted out in second time classifying. Qualified powders will be collected together and coarse materials will be discharged from dump valves.