Applications of Jet Mill
金沙4066cc登录Our Jet mills, which include cyclonic jet mill and fluidized bed jet mills, are extensively used for ultra-fine grinding of various particles, particle separating and particle shaping in the following industries: chemical engineering, mining, fire-resistance manufacturing, food and beverage production as well as metallurgic and porcelain manufacturing, etc.
- Cyclonic Jet MillZhengyuan LHC series cyclonic jet mills are suitable for crashing materials with wide range of size and the max. size can be 5mm.
This air pulverizer (air jet mill) is especially suitable for grinding particles with high hardness and high purity.
- Cyclonic Jet Mill and ClassifierThe functions of jet mills and classifiers are both available here.
Classifier with different classification grades (1-4 grade) can all be installed on our cyclonic jet mills; as a result, our jet mills can manufacture products with different particle size distributions at the same time.
Suitable for crashing materials with wide range of size and the max. size can be 5mm.
- Fluidized Bed Jet Mill
LHL series fluidized bed jet mills are not only suitable for superfine comminution of low-melting-point and thermosensitive materials, but also suitable for sugar-contained and volatile substances.
Finished products with a size from 3 to 180um could all be obtained.
Fluidized bed jet mills with a production capacity from 5 to 3,000kg/h are all available.
- HE Fine Grinding Jet Mill
HE Fine Grinding Jet Mill uses the airflow pulverization technology developed by our company. This jet mill is especially suitable for ultra-fine pulverization of high hardness and high purity materials. Its output is 3-4 times higher than traditional jet grinding, but its energy consumptionis only 20-30% of the traditional equipment.
- HS Steam Jet Mill
The HS Steam Jet Mill uses superheated steam as the medium and supersonic nozzles to accelerate the steam into a super high speed air stream, then the material is crushed under high speed motion and collision. Compared to conventional jet mills, the impact force on particles of this equipment is increased by 4 times, but the energy consumption is only 1/5-1/8 of conventional equipment.
Common Features of Zhengyuan Jet Mills
Our cyclonic jet mills and fluidized bed jet mills have the following common features:
- Higher production capacity with same energy consumption comparing with traditional air jet mills.
- Our air classifier mills are equipped with self-diffluent classification system and are suitable for milling materials with narrow particle size distribution.
- The classification impellers of our air pulverizers have longer service lives (5-8 times longer) comparing with normal horizontal and vertical type impellers.
- Our powder grinding machines are not only suitable for producing ultra-fine particles, but also applicable for particle shaping and particle separating.
- Closed type crashing for inflammable, explosive and easily oxidized substances is also available in our grinding mills; and during closed crashing process, inert gas is adopted as the medium and can be recycled used to reduce production cost.
- Low temperature and medium-free milling for most materials; and our jet grinding mill is especially suitable for superfine comminution of low-melting-point and thermosensitive materials.
- The milling chamber, designed with compact structure and polished walls, is easy to clean, so there are no remain materials in.
- The whole milling process conforms to GMP standard.
- Environmentally friendly: no dust pollution for negative pressure production environment.
- Easy operation for LHC cyclonic jet mills for its auto operation and reliable performance.
Working Principle of Jet Mills
- Material fluidizing: After cooling, filtering and drying, compressed air will be injected into milling chamber in supersonic speed through specific nozzles; thus the materials can be fluidized for the high speed jet stream.
- Milling: In the milling chamber, the fluidized and accelerated materials will converge at the meeting point where several jet streams met with each other; thus those materials will collide with each other and finally result in ultra-fine particles.
- Classification: And then produced ultra-fine particles, under the effect of upward airflow in milling chamber, will be conveyed to the impeller classification-section; and then the relatively coarse and fine particles will be separated from each other by the centrifugal force of impellers and the draught force of blowers. The relative coarse particles will naturally return to milling chamber for gravity; and the qualified fine particles will be connected by cyclone collectors equipped in our cyclonic jet mills.
Note:金沙4066cc登录 To better protect our environment and make full use of materials, produced supper-fine particles will be connected by bag collectors and filtered air will be discharged by draft fans.